Sundance Tanning in Orange, CA

Los Angeles, California 3 comments

I phoned Sundance Tanning and spoke to Savanna.I asked her if I could go there to look at the tanning beds and she said no problem.

I also admitted to her that I went there a few years ago to buy some lotion. When I went to the place, someone else was there and questioned me about looking at the tanning beds. I told her that I had called Savanna and she said it was OK for me to look at the tanning beds. She said "HUH!" I was not very happy about this.

When I got home I called the place and Britney answered the phone and said that I keep calling there and going over there. She also said that the cops were called and went there. Obviously they have caller ID because Britney called me back to tell me that her boss and the cops do not want me calling or going there again. I told her I won't.

If they don't want me there I don't want to be there.

This whole thing about notifying the cops is to try to scare me.It will come back to haunt them.

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #787993

Ew gross!You sound creepy!

So why do you want to go "look" at tanning beds? Do they not have a website that shows their beds? Are you concerned you won't fit in the bed or something? And what's up with, "I also admitted to her that I went there a few years ago to buy some lotion."??

Your story makes no sense. You come off looking mentally unstable in your version so I'd have to assume that the real version makes you look like a tier II sex offender (I'm being generous). The girls were probably right to call the cops. And they probably did do it to scare you (because they don't like the way you act in the store and they'd be cool with never seeing you again).

You acted in a way that caused them to feel as if they needed to call the police.

And this..."It will come back to haunt them." I hope you mean that you'll "haunt" them with your absence and loss of 1 slightly off customer.

I don't get it, what's the purpose of you looking at the tanning beds in the first place?

pvanduyk
to sam Irvine, California, United States #641292

Who the HECK are you exactly!